Sunday, April 3, 2011

COUPLE RETREAT.


























Im so sorry but a very post dated post.

Its a lovely day and off we packed our luggauge to make our way to RC ( Ritz Carlton Hotel ) .

The friendly staff definitely made our day by welcoming us with a welcome drink and the best of all was that we were entittled to the free upgrade of our room to the city view instead of the boring Kallang River view.

Smiling away and off we got our keys and checked into our cosy room.

The view was really good as we were able to see the MBS just across our eyes.

I remembered that we once stayed there for a night ,for his 23rd bday celebration. =)

Shortly after our in room dining ( lunch prepared by the both of us )
,we had our complimentary in room massage. Not exactly complimentary but rather , it was included in the room package I guess..

BabyFat just love massage so much that he always never fail to fall asleep when the lady massaged him. Haha.. He snored.. That just showed how tired he was..

Oh yes, I love their ginger tea.. A really refreshing drink to have it , after a good massage session.

Our dinner was from KFC and 1/2 dozen of oyster on ice. Yummmm.. *GURPS*

That very night , he gave me my birthday present..2nd n 3rd gifts from him.

-My fave Chloe
-A keepsake of our photos nicely done up by him

Gosh , tell me , how can I not adore this guy?

He simply knows my weakness and strengths.

Once again , I teared while I flipped page by page.How sweet can he be..

2 days 1 night just past so fast and right now , I m missing their Ee Fu noodles over at Greenhouse Cafe.

W00! Breakfast/ Brunch was really good !

Me wanna go again !!!!!

Neverthless, we shall have another retreat soon ok Baby!

I am looking forward....

=))))

No comments:

Post a Comment