Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SOAR HIGH.

I can't believe that next Tues I am going to grad.. N two days after that, I'm going to walk to London..I will be having my own wings till then..Mixed feeling for me I supposed..

Times just flies so fast.. I rem you acc me twice. Being your gf, enabled me to fly so high now.. All thanks to u.. I hope that u will still b by my side even five ,ten, twenty forty years later... I want u not only b my best friend,boyfriend,soulmate.. You are gonna b my travel companion in time to come..

U hav acc me so fast,witnessed everything which I hav gone through n I m looking forward to hav u to attend my grad ceremony together with two of my most imprt ppl in my life; my Mummy n Darling Tan! You guys know me better than anyone that it is my passion n dream n I want u all to witness the day I get my wings to fly!

Thanks for everything my Babyfat.. Although deep in your heart I know that u don't really like it or even regret bout it but I will never forget u or let u down when I'm flying high up.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment