Saturday, January 29, 2011

TWENTY THREE?



Scary. Age seems to be hitting on me real fast.

2 years ago , Im like only 21 years old? Now, turning 23333.... soon.

Gosh.

Im AGING.

BabyFat 's bday is over, now its my sweetheart's bday n just two more months, it will soon to be my turn.

I m not too sure whether am i on off day not too!

Otherwise, if Im working, please gib me a good flight.

Wishlist for myself !!!
-Heels
-Clothes
-Laptop
-LV passport holder
-Short getaway with bf


Daydream a lil, I wana get married by 27? Meaning ROM by 27 or 28? Give birth by 30?
Hello, bf when are you going to propose to me with a 1 carat diamond ring?
& hopefully i can save up $30k by 27 years old. But sad to say , my piggy bank had been losing its weight day by day.

On top of that , hopefully , I can don on the green uniform, 3/4 years down the road.

Lastly, I wanna have my own biz if finanical allows.

Haha.

Ok, enough of my daydreaming.

Back to reality now.

No comments:

Post a Comment