Wednesday, March 2, 2011

AWFULLY SWEET.














I have a soft spot for gorgeous dessert,hence he brought me to these awesome cafes in town on one of my off days.

He just never fail to brighten up my day with everything that he did for me..

How far can a guy do things like wad he did to me?

I will never fail to sing praises bout him to my friends or even strangers that this guy is so awesome!

You know wad ? Even when I m asleep on my bed , he even go extra mile to help me bath for my Wawa n made brunch for me..

Helping Wawa to bath shocked me as this is his first time bathing for her n never did he ever bath for his own dog at home too..Only his mum does that for their Coco..

One more thing, earlier on,despite me saying I can eat food court food tml,his reply was that this week, no food court food for us as my birthday is around the corner n we can have food court food when I m back from my trip.. On hearing this,my heart just melt a lil.. So nice of him..

On the other hand,he is able to read my mind every time whenever I have problem.Thinking a step further for me. Eg : Buying insurance plan for me , picking me to n fro whenever I go work or ends work etc.

Well, all I can say was that this guy is a gem.

My gem.

Im so gonna cherish him.

So sorry girls out there, Chuah Zhi Hao is taken by me.

=)

PS: I shall upload pics soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment