Thursday, March 17, 2011

THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL DINNER!

























I am a March baby!

That very day, Baby celebrated my birthday together with me..This time round , as my offical boyfriend..

I was late for our date but nevertheless,everything were all in good hands of his.

He bought me to this fine dining resturant over at Ion, highest floor. So high that the view over there was so awesome!

I was first greeted with my fave sunflower from the receptionist of the resturant.

Although I missed the sunset, the view at night was nice too.. I din know that the lighting in town was so nice!

Food was pretty good ! I love the dessert which is my birthday cake..

He specially ordered it for me..

You know , he was like lying to me about the food menu,saying we just came over here for a drink only.. argghh.. ended up , he planned n ordered my dinner for me b4 hand.

He ordered my fave oyster on ice..OMG. Freaking good.

Baby's main course was a steak look like. He ordered a pork steak. The meat was so juciy n tender.

I m missing their food now!

Just when I thought our dinner will just end with the main course and starter, there comes the waiter with my bday cake!

A birthday song was being sang to me n this was the second time i blew my bday cake..

The alaska cake was really good! It's meant for the sweet tooth ppl !

Thereafter,we proceed to the bar to chill out.. I m all ready to open up my bday present..

A box full of letters for the next 8 days when I m away.. Awwww..Thats wad I have requested.

How nice and sweet can this guy be to plan everything nicely on my birthday?

Im so sorry girls, he is taken =) No scratching from me.

Now, Im looking forward to my second birthday present !

No comments:

Post a Comment