Tuesday, March 22, 2011

L O V E .

- I love the Hello Kitty Firefox wallpaper you did for me
- I love the album you did for me
- I love to take pics with you
- I love to sleep with you
- I love to hold your hand while you are driving
- I love it when you always make me laugh like a crazy girl
- I love it when you wear your JAPAN tee
- I love to see you play soccer
- I love to help you wash your clothes
- I love to help you prepare toothpaste when you are awake
- I love it when we cook together
- I love you when you make breakfast for me
- I love you when u always share the knowledge you have with me
- I love you when you becoz of me go on a diet
- I love you when you put me above everything
- I love you when you are always working very hard
- I love you when you are always there for me
- I love you when I can make fun of your name
- I love you when I call you nicknames
- I love you when you always pamper me
- I love you becoz u can read my mind
- I love you becoz you love Hello Kitty
- I love you when you love my dogs so much
- I love you when you massage for me
- I love you when you are so faithful to me
- I love you becoz you have cute eyes
- I love you becoz your butt is so fat
- I love you when you just look so charming to me
- I love you when you put on my fave perfume
- I love you when you kiss me passionately
- I love it when you always blog about me
- I love it when your FB is all bout me
- I love it when you care for me
- I love you when I read your love letters
- I love you when you learnt to eat cheesecake
- I love you when we have common fave food



Among all these, I love you becoz of who you are.

Cheer up my dear babyfat..Time might be turning bad for you but always rem, those words are just assumption.

Wait for me to be back okiex..

Muacks..

1 comment: